All return/refund requests for products from Tri-Ball Global must be made within three (3) days of the receipt date, for a full refund with the exception of the products listed below in the Product Exceptions to Return Policy. All items must arrive at our warehouse within ten (10) days of the return request, no exceptions. All returned merchandise must be returned unused in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number clearly printed on the outside of the package.
In order to return or exchange (under the Warranty guidelines described below) all or part of your order, you must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number from a Tri-Ball Global representative.
All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a full refund. Every component and accessory (including free promotional items) must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a full refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee up to 50% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied.
Tri-Ball Global is not responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal Australia Post cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Tri-Ball Global cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.
Product Exceptions to Return Policy
If there is any question as to whether the product can be returned or not, please email email@example.com to contact a Tri-Ball Global representative.
All orders from Tri-Ball Global may be returned within three days of receipt for a full refund. Requests after this date will not be honoured. Please review the guidelines described in our Return Policy above. In order to return or exchange all or part of your order, please use the following steps as a guide:
1. Log in to your User Account on the https://triball.global website.
2. Navigate to the RMA Request page by clicking the link on the left-sidenavigation.
3. Fill out the RMA Request form for the product(s) you intend to return or exchange.
4. You will be contacted by a representative from our Customer Service team regarding the details of your return request.
5. If your merchandise is eligible for return, we will issue you an RMA number, which must be printed on the outside of the package containing the returned goods.
6. Ship the returned goods to our facility using your preferred carrier. Werecommend using a carrier that provides tracking or insurance to ensure delivery.
7. Once we receive and inspect your returned goods, we will issue your refund accordingly.
© 2018 – Tri-ball Pty Ltd – ACN 621 288 971 – International Patent – Trade Mark & Copyright apply – >Member Billiard Congress of America