TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. The Sites and their content are subject to copyright, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by Tri-Ball Global Pty Ltd (ABN 82626251634), or in the case of some material, a third party, where the third party has provided permission to use the content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on a Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior consent
4. Our Sites include registered trademarks and other marks that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use our trademarks without our consent or any third party’s trademarks without their consent
5. The Site may contain links to third-party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites. You access those sites and use the information, products, and services made available at those sites at your own risk
6. Many of the products and services offered for sale or advertised and much of the information provided via the Site are the products, services, and information of third parties. These third party products, services, and information are not necessarily provided or delivered by TRI-BALL GLOBAL Pty. Ltd. Further, we may receive fees or commissions from third parties for products or services displayed or made available on the Sites or accessible through a link on the Sites. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving such fees.